A better LCBO starts by recognizing that committed, hard-working employees deserve to be treated decently and that good jobs are important to all communities across Ontario.
A better LCBO would —
- Give part-time workers a path to full-time jobs that doesn’t take 15 years or more
- End two-hour shifts
- Stop splitting shifts between workers when there’s a full shift available
- Protect store employees from having to work alone
- Build internal resources instead of contracting work out to temp agencies.
- Invest in improving this public asset instead of handing over profits to grocery store billionaires and Liberal donors.
Please show your support for LCBO workers at WE OWN IT.ca